Sojourner's Place

trashing the future first lady? that's a no, no!  

Posted by SjP in

Nearly 37,000 folks have signed a petition for FAUX News to stop smearing the Obamas. Just in from FoxAttacks.com:

You're not going to believe what FOX is up to now—we could hardly believe it ourselves. Not only are they smearing Michelle Obama with racist stereotypes, but then they offer a feeble apology that they believe gives them the right to slander her again.

In the now famous words of Whitney Houston, tell Faux News, HELL TO THE NAUGH! by signing the petition before July 13 when it will be delivered by Color of Change!

Speak the Truth!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.


Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Thursday, July 10, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

3 sojourners hollin' back

Thank you for the info SjP. I posted this on my blog as well.

July 11, 2008 at 12:50 AM

Z, much obliged. Gotta do all we can to get the word out.

July 11, 2008 at 10:22 PM

Oh yes I do believe it! I've never watched FOX New in the past so I had no idea that it was a sanctioned racist/hate channel. At this point I have no doubt of their primary goal, so of course I purpose don't watch now. It is one of the most disgusting efforts I've become aware of on television in a while.

The wonderful thing about our behavior? You can rest assured that they'll get it back ten fold.

July 12, 2008 at 1:48 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45