Sojourner's Place

wordless wednesday...do you know me?  

Posted by SjP in



I'm alive and well, but I don't know where I live or where my parents are. Can you help me find my way back home? If you know me, please click here to help me find my way back home.

The information provided was verified prior to posting on July 29, 2008 @ 8:30P EST

Sojourner's Place supports the efforts of the Black and Missing but Not Forgotten blog.

Speak the Truth!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Wednesday, July 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

4 sojourners hollin' back

Anonymous  

Our thoughts and prayers are with this little one and his family.

Thank you SjP for bringing these childern and families who so despertly need our prayers AND help to our attention.

July 30, 2008 at 2:06 PM

What an adorable face. Sending prayers for this little one.

You've been royally tagged by Mimi Queen of Memes (aka I-hear-the-dungeon-is-really-hot-this-time-of-year)...
Somebody Get Me Out Of This Corset: The Needs Meme

July 31, 2008 at 9:08 PM

SJP,
What a great service you are doing on WW. Thank you for opening your heart and your blog to these missing children and their families.

August 1, 2008 at 8:43 AM

Hey there!

Thank you so much for blowing the trumpet!

I am floored to look at the numbers of black children who are "missing" and are never found at all...not at all... it makes me sad...mad...and willing to do what I can to be the change I seek in the world!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

August 2, 2008 at 2:14 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45