Sojourner's Place

bernie mac, he wasn't scared of you mother f*ckers  

Posted by SjP in

Earlier this week there rumors circulated that Bernie Mac had passed away. Unfortunately, the rumors seem to have taken on a prophetic eeriness, as the King of Comedy, Bernie Mac passed away this morning in Evanston, Illinois. Like so many, I remember Bernie Mac's debut on Def Comedy Jam when he came out announcing to the world, "I ain't scared of you mother f*ckers". Laughed so hard that I cried. Today, my heart aches.



Speak the Truth!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Saturday, August 09, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

6 sojourners hollin' back

My heart is aching this morning too, SjP...this video made me laugh and cry...I will miss him...

August 9, 2008 at 11:51 AM

Very sad, he will be missed...
what a loss to the industry and the world. My prayers go out to his family and friends.

August 9, 2008 at 4:06 PM
Anonymous  

He had impeccable comedic timing. My prayers go out to his family and community. Thanks for posting this.

August 9, 2008 at 5:52 PM
Anonymous  

So sad to see the good die young. Who saw this coming outside of his family? I was not prepared for this one.

August 10, 2008 at 9:02 AM

Hi SjP,

I thought that a day had passed and I was beginning to feel better about Bernie Mac and then Isaac Hayes dies. It's been a rough weekend. Looking at Bernie Mac do what he did best helps a lot.

I hope that his family can find peace in the love that we all have for him.

August 11, 2008 at 4:01 AM

Even though he was often anti woman and homophobic in his commentary his voice will be missed.

August 11, 2008 at 10:20 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45