Sojourner's Place

old school friday...let's rock!  

Posted by SjP in ,

It's Friday and that means it's a the day for dancing, singing and remembering! This week's theme is ROCK! I'm bringing you two Old School jams that take me back to undergrad and grad school days. The first one was "the JAM" and lit up the Student Union every day at Noon back in the 70s.. Ahhh the memories. And the second, well you not going to believe this - but, this is one of My Mother's favorites songs. In fact, she hipped me to this one. So turn up the volume and ROCK!!


Led Zepplin: Whole Lot of Love



Loggins and Messina: Angry Eyes





Mrs. Grapevine and Ms. Marvalus are the creators of this bloggie meme. Click here for more info. Want more OSF! Check out these sites:




Speak the Truth!



Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Friday, August 08, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

6 sojourners hollin' back

Two great selections. A whole lotta love is a favorite of mine (especially when sung by Jimi Hendrix).

People used to tell me I had angry eyes back in the day. One day I'll have to tell that story. ;-)

August 8, 2008 at 10:54 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
August 8, 2008 at 10:54 AM

Happy OSF!! Nice picks! Especially, Whole lot a love!
Have a great weekend!

August 8, 2008 at 2:02 PM

Happy OSF! I'm surprised that yours is the first site where Led Zeppelin has shown up today. Good pick.

August 8, 2008 at 4:06 PM

I love your choices this week. I myself, have been MIA for the last couple of weeks, lot of personal challenge, but back in the fray for a hot second.

Loggins and Messinaw were indeed one of my favorite groups growing up.

August 8, 2008 at 10:55 PM

::singing::

"You need coolin'...
Baby I'm not foolin..."

What you know? This day has just shown and proved that good music transcends...

LOVE your picks, SjP!!

Have a great weekend!

August 8, 2008 at 10:56 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45