Sojourner's Place

let us all pray  

Posted by SjP in , ,

Sojourners, this comes as a reminder that Monday, November 3 between the hours of noon and 1P, has been designated as Worldwide Hour of Prayer and Fasting for Barack Obama.

Instead of eating, let us all "join hands in prayer" for

1. The Hand of God to move in a mighty way over this election.
2. The election to be handled in a fair and honest manner and in a way that pleases God.
3. The protection of Senator Obama and his family
4. The results of the election will not result in any activity or events that will further divide the citizenry of this Nation.

Sojourners, please do not exclude Senator McCain in your prayers; because he, too needs the grace, strength, and protection that only God can bestow. The outcome of this election is in God's Unchanging Hands and His Will will be done.

Remember, all of our arms put together are STILL TOO SHORT TO BOX WITH GOD. Besides, "this thing" we are about to do, is bigger than all of us. And no matter what the outcome WE, nor OUR COUNTRY, will ever be the same.



Leaving behind nights of terror and fear
I rise
Into a daybreak that's
wondrously clear
I rise
Bringing the gifts that
my ancestors gave,
I am the dream and the
hope of the slave.
I rise I rise I rise.
Maya Angelou

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Technorati ~ ~ Del.iciou.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Twitter ~ ~ My Good Towels ~ ~ FeedBlitz ~ ~ Email SjP







Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Sunday, November 02, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

5 sojourners hollin' back

I'll be praying!

November 3, 2008 at 12:57 AM

I will be praying too...

November 3, 2008 at 3:47 AM

amen. in this day and age regardless of who is the winner will need our prayers.

November 3, 2008 at 12:36 PM

Will be praying. I also request prayer. Please see my posting at:

http://revvyrev.blogspot.com/2008/11/new-demon.html

November 3, 2008 at 2:53 PM

I'll be praying.

November 3, 2008 at 2:58 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45