Sojourner's Place

sunday inspirations...thy will be done  

Posted by SjP in ,

Years turn into months...months turn into weeks...
weeks turn into days...and days turn into hours.
If it be Thy Will, I believe we're going to can fly!

Rosa sat so Martin could walk. Martin walked so Obama could run.
Obama ran so our children could fly!
H/T Laura

Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Amen!

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Technorati ~ ~ Del.iciou.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Twitter ~ ~ My Good Towels ~ ~ FeedBlitz ~ ~ Email SjP




Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Sunday, November 02, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

5 sojourners hollin' back

SJP, this is a poignant song. Very uplifting.

I have tagged you over at my blog,

http://timetoeatmon.blogspot.com/

November 2, 2008 at 3:32 AM

I tagged you before I saw you JUST did a tag..lol

HOWEVER..this tag is ABOUT SECRETS IN YOUR PAST..

so come on and share

November 2, 2008 at 3:36 AM

Beautiful post...we are very much thinking alike (I had the same song in my mind for my post)...

Happy Sunday!

November 2, 2008 at 9:28 AM

Beautiful...absolutely beautiful

November 2, 2008 at 2:44 PM

hi there, and happy sunday! thank you for always inspiring us ...

November 9, 2008 at 2:10 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45