So, my Technorati Ranking and Authority has been all over the place for the past several weeks. Seems that there was some type of bug or glitch to the system that inflated both. Now that they got it all fixed, I'm only 12 points higher than I was in June. Oh well...shyt happens.
Anyway, while Entrecard Surfing, I ran across a Technorati Challenge Experiment initiated by The Mom With Brownies! Don't know if it will work or not - afterall its an experiment; but I think its worth the good old college-try.
The idea behind the experiment is increasing your number of blog reactions from unique sites. Seems simple enough and I invite all wanting to jump-start that Technorati rank and authority to give it a try. Here's how:
1. Copy The List Below into a blog post on your blog(s).
2. Add Your Link(s) To The List on your website.
3. Comment on this post stating the blog address(es) you want listed. I will add all of the waiting links at least once a week, so come back to be sure you have the full list and your blog is listed on your blog as the correct number.
4. Watch Your Authority Rise! (Fingers Crossed!!)
Don't forget to comment on Brownie Mom's Original Post and leave your link there, too. That way you'll get even more exposure and hopefully a great boost in your Technorati Rank.
1. THE MOM WITH BROWNIES 2. Our High School Homeschool 3. THE BIG DOG 4. ARE YOU PART OF THE SERIOUS BLOGGER ADlog? 5. Thoughts From The Front Porch 6. My Opinion Counts 7. The Pond 8. Your Fun Family 9. 1stopmom 10. Juicy Alligator 11. Coupon Queen of Corning 12. Life Of A Star 13. The Life Of A Mom 14. Not Just A Mom Site 15. Red Dahlia in Bloom 16. Lyndonology 17. All Arkie Army 18. The Natural State Hawg 19. Healthy Moms 20. Idiot On A Stick 21. Our 5 Dangerous Boys 22. Red Dahlia in Bloom 23. Sojourner's Place 24. This Sojourner's Place, 2 25. The Emblem of the Helping Hand
End Copy Here:
I'm really anxious to see how well this experiment works. Here's crossing my fingers that it is a great success!
Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...
~~~ ~~~ ~~~