ClnMike of The Happy Go Lucky Bachelor bestowed on old SjP the Uber Amazing Award! Mike, you are too kind and Much Obliged for finding Sojourner's Place worthy of such a prestigious award. Those of you who know Mike know that he's always got something cooking over at his bachelor pad. Be prepared to be informed, shocked, and amused. It's never dull at THGLB!
The Uber Amazing Blog Award is given to sites that: inspire you, make you smile and laugh, give amazing information, are a great read, have an amazing design, and/or any other reason that makes them Uber Amazing!
So I'm giving this out to those Blogs that I find entertaining and very good reads.
1. Ajuan of Black on Campus. I truly love this blog! As a "student of higher education", I an always amazed of how much I don't know about this field in which I have spent all of my adult life. You gotta check out her Wordless Wednesdays! The are just awesome!
2. Blog Queen of Sagacious Ramblings. I gonna start calling this sister the Scoop Queen cause she never fails to get the news before everyone else. Her perspective is always right on, and I just love how she puts folks in their place when the show that they don't have no type of home training.
3. Villager of Electronic Village. Need I say more? Probably not - but I got to! Villager always keeps it real and right on time. He always speaks from the heart and tells it like it is. He keeps us all informed no matter the topic. Can I say that he's my hero? Just did!
4. Cedric of Notes of this Native Son. I get by Cedric's spot not nearly enough. But, this is a brother who is oh so inspiring. He deep y'all; and I hope you check him out especially his "Pardon Me" series.
5. Roderick of When Least Expected. This is a brother whom I've enjoyed conversations with off-blog. He not only blogs but he writes, too. His latest book, Steppin’ Out Of The Darkness, “When Good People Become Great”, is on my Christmas List (I didn't forget - smile). I'm predicting great things from this inspiring brother.
6. Ms Lady Deborah of From My Brown Eyed View. Named one of the 60 Influential Bloggers by AAPP, all you got to do is swoop by her spot and you'll know why. This my girl! Like the sister I never had even if it is in the blogosphere.
The rules for the award are as follows:
1. Put the logo (award image) on your blog or in a post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs that you feel are Uber Amazing!
3. Let them know that they have received the Uber Amazing Blog Award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love by linking to this post and the person you received the award from.
Much obliged to you all for doing what you do!
Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...
~~~ ~~~ ~~~