Sojourner's Place

old school friday...tis the friday before christmas  

Posted by SjP in ,


Tis the Friday before Christmas and all through the sphere
There are bloggers surfing for Christmas music to here.
Well SjP has some good ones in store
But, Luther you'll find elsewhere galore.
So on this Old School Friday at ole' SjP's
Get ready to listen to Lou, Gladys, and even Patti.
(Hit the Pop-Out Player here or below)


I hope that I've spread some warm Christmas cheer
To everyone who ventured here.
And as you leave this post this Old School Friday
Just let me say, have a wonderful day!
Happy Holidays!

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Technorati ~ ~ Del.iciou.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Twitter ~ ~ My Good Towels ~ ~ FeedBlitz ~ ~ Email SjP



Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Friday, December 19, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

9 sojourners hollin' back

You certainly have the R&B Trinity: Lou Rawls, Patti, and Gladys. You had me gettin' my shout on this morning! Great Picks. Happy OSF.

December 19, 2008 at 8:27 AM

SjP, you got skills girl.

Beautiful...Merry Christmas to the SjP Family.

December 19, 2008 at 9:09 AM

Hey there, you Superior Scribbler, you! First of all, I'm not "spamming" you; I promise! Second of all, I'd like to introduce myself: I'm Melissa B., The Scholastic Scribe, & I'm the "Original" Superior Scribbler! Third thing on my mind: I've been nominated for a pretty prestigious blog award; I'd greatly appreciate your vote, so if you click on over to my place, you'll see the info. It's an annual award from EduBlog, and I'm up for Best Individual Blog. And 4th thing on today's agenda: I've got a cute "contest," of sorts, going on at my place every Sunday. Please come by this Sunday for the Silly Sunday Sweepstakes. And, thanks for your support!

December 19, 2008 at 10:40 AM

Love your choices. I'm with Rev ...makes me want to shout too! Happy Holidays SJP!

December 19, 2008 at 12:46 PM
Anonymous  

I love it, I love it, I love it. I'm proud of everyone, there hasn't been any duplicates. Everyone brought there own style.

This is what Christmas sounds like in my home. All great choices for me!

I hope you have a Blessed Christmas, and that ally our prayers are answered.

December 19, 2008 at 11:27 PM

::hand clapping::

I love this very original idea!

I almost chose Gladys...until I heard Whitney...gotta go with The Voice!

Wonderful choices!

Merry Christmas!

December 20, 2008 at 12:09 AM

Fabulous!! That is a winning hand!!

December 21, 2008 at 2:01 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
December 21, 2008 at 4:17 AM

My goodness! You had an all star Christmas dream team going. I love your choices this week.

December 21, 2008 at 2:49 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45