Sojourner's Place

wordless wednesday...thumbs up!  

Posted by SjP in , ,



On this day, the day after the entire world stood in awe with the dawning of a new chapter in American history, please do not forget about those who are missing but no less loved and certainly not forgotten.

Sojourner's Place will resume posting notices of the innocent next week, but until then feel free to go here for updates or reminders of those who's pictures have not disappeared.

Sojourner's Place supports the efforts of the Black and Missing but Not Forgotten blog and Black & Missing, Inc.

**When you see a blank picture on my Wordless Wednesdays Black and Missing posts it means that the featured missing individual(s) has been located. Updated information will be provide if/when available.

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Technorati ~ ~ Del.iciou.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Twitter ~ ~ My Good Towels ~ ~ FeedBlitz ~ ~ Email SjP



Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Wednesday, January 21, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

9 sojourners hollin' back

Even Charles Gibson (Of ABC News) commented on the kid making pink and orange work.
I'm exhausted - it feels like the day after Christmas.

January 21, 2009 at 3:34 AM

Happy America! What a wonderful photo ... and what wonderful children. The First Daughters will be a wonderful part of the incoming Obama era.

I invite your blog readers to smile at this photo of Barack Obama tearing up some fried fish in much the same way we hope he will tear up our current recession.

peace, Villager

January 21, 2009 at 12:06 PM

What a great day! We are finally,"Coming to America."

January 21, 2009 at 6:58 PM

I love this photo!

January 21, 2009 at 8:53 PM

*Loveit*

January 21, 2009 at 10:02 PM
Anonymous  

What a wonderful day in history. Great picture!

January 22, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Love it!

January 22, 2009 at 3:09 PM

I never saw this shot. That is priceless! I, fool that I am, sat crying all day during the Inauguration and snapped pictures of my television screen.
Now that's just sad.

But necessary.

January 23, 2009 at 9:44 PM

@ UBJohn, "feels like the day after Christmas". It sure did. And Monday was like Christmas Eve. I couldn't sleep at all Monday Night and was up at 4:30 on Tuesday. Felt just like Christmas!

@ Villager, there were soooo many to choose from, but this one just took my heart away. Kinda said it all!

@ Iriegal, "coming to" and "living in" America! Say it Loud! I'm Black and I'm Proud!

@ Marvalus, SWEET!!

@ Kim, My Journey, & Believer, I hear you!

January 24, 2009 at 12:04 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45