Sojourner's Place

my how time flies!  

Posted by SjP in

My how time flies! I can hardly believe that it's been a year since Sojourner's Place was bestowed the highest blogging honor - in my opinion - in the entire blogosphere. Being admitted into the AfroSpear one year ago today was and remains truly an honor.
I must give a "much obliged" to the Villager who reminded me of this day on my FaceBook page. I remember going over to Electronic Village a year ago for my daily dose and seeing his post welcoming into the Spear. My heart jumped for joy as I ran and told My Best Half that I had been admitted.

Being a member of the
AfroSpear remains a great honor. It has allowed me an opportunity to use my blog voice in a collective advocacy in such a manner that makes an important impact on our lives. It provides me with an opportunity to stay informed or what is happening in the world in which I live.

Much obliged to the AfroSpear for considering the voice of SjP worthy of such a powerful voice in the blogosphere.

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Black News Junkie ~ ~ Technorati ~ ~ Del.iciou.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Twitter ~ ~ My Good Towels ~ ~ FeedBlitz ~ ~ Email SjP

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Saturday, April 11, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

4 sojourners hollin' back

Anonymous  

Happy Anniversary and keep on, keeping on.

April 11, 2009 at 5:07 PM

And what a year it has been! You've produced good work and had your say. Congratulations and let's hope there are many more years to come.

April 11, 2009 at 6:17 PM

Congratulations! Keep up the work of truth!!

April 11, 2009 at 8:24 PM

Congrats. You are doing it over here and an inspiration to all of us.

April 11, 2009 at 10:13 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45