Sojourner's Place

c'mon woody! you got to leave mary jane alone  

Posted by SjP in

Seems Woody Harrelson got into a bit of a tussle Wednesday night with a photographer. But, according to Woody, it's all good because he mistook the TMZ photographer for a zombie.

Harrelson is now being sued by another TMZ photographer for an alleged assault in 2006. But, like Shaggy he says "it wasn't me". But, he doesn't deny be involved in Wednesday's altercation and offered the following explanation:

I wrapped a movie called 'Zombieland,' in which I was constantly under assault by zombies, then flew to New York, still very much in character. With my daughter at the airport I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie. Source


Personally, I think its about time for Woody to leave Mary Jane alone. "She" got him hallucinating.

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Black News Junkie ~ ~ Technorati ~ ~ Del.iciou.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Twitter ~ ~ My Good Towels ~ ~ FeedBlitz ~ ~ Email SjP

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Saturday, April 11, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

4 sojourners hollin' back

She SURE does! The paparazzi is scary on many levels, but a zombie? Come on Woody, ya gotta do better!

April 11, 2009 at 10:33 AM

@ Shirl,

Yeah, I thought that was right up there with "the devil made me do it"!

April 11, 2009 at 12:31 PM

That is too hilarious!!! : )

April 12, 2009 at 11:45 AM
Anonymous  

Good for you Woody! I hate TMZ and can't stand the way they treat actors/actresses! This 'photographer' was supposed 'assaulted' but yet, he continues to follow Woody (who has his child with him by the way) for at least an additional 4 minutes? Doesn't sound too traumatizing to me!

These 'photographers' are trying to make money off of the personal lives of professionals. If the 'photographer' should 'accidentally' get hurt, well then that's their problem. Get another job you idiots!

April 12, 2009 at 12:07 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45