Sojourner's Place

apology not accepted!  

Posted by SjP in ,

Nope! Not this time!



As Sojourner Lisa commented on the previous post:

"We can not be outraged and then DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...If you are SERIOUS about expressing your rage as a collective, then please, by all means, let it rip! Rather than spewing highly emotional rants, let each of us pour out a serious warning that is constructive and will be taken seriously."

Lisa graciously provided the contact information below. Email, Fax, Call, or Mail your message to Mr. Lewis. I'm hoping that he does not offend my by not firing this woman yesterday!

Brian Lewis
Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications
FOX News
1211 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Phone: 212-301-3000
Fax: 212-301-8588
E-Mail: brian.lewis@foxnews.com

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old Sojourner('s Place) ain't got nothing more to say. ~~SjP

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Monday, May 26, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

4 sojourners hollin' back

and a blah blah blah blah BLAH!

she knew what she was doing, she knew what she was saying, and she giggled all the way thru it - White Woman Privilege crying about Sexism vs Racism in the year 2008.

sick of it

May 27, 2008 at 1:27 PM

Miss Vicki - I hear you! I'm so sick of this s*it that I don't know what to do. Yes, WWP (how's that for an acronym) has truly been born and is alive and doing quite well. Now that they have been the real beneficiaries of Affirmative Action, they go back into the "poor little white girl mode".

Hey! I'm a woman! But, I'm an African American woman! How dare they even try to compare that double-whammy ism to their so-called journey beyond the glass ceiling!

OOOOOO! This just P*SSES ME OFF! Good thing I took today off from My Side of the Planatation!

SjP

May 27, 2008 at 2:32 PM
Anonymous  

I'm sure her inbox was full with messages from Hillary asking what the heck have you done. You better fix this now or I want get VP.

What she really meant in her apology is that she's sorry this has drawn negative attention to Hillary.

May 28, 2008 at 10:18 PM

I hear you Mrs. G! And I know they are both thanking the heavens for former press secretary name Mcclellan - took the heat right off both of them!

SjP

May 28, 2008 at 11:01 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45