Sojourner's Place

wordless wednesday...have you seen me?  

Posted by SjP in ,

Jewel Strong

Missing since May 28, 2006

For more information go here.

Sojourner's Place supports the efforts of the Black and Missing but Not Forgotten blog and Black & Missing, Inc.**When you see a blank picture on my Wordless Wednesdays Black and Missing posts it means that the featured missing individual(s) has been located. Updated information will be provide if/when available.


Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Technorati ~ ~ Del.iciou.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Twitter ~ ~ My Good Towels ~ ~ FeedBlitz ~ ~ Email SjP





Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Tuesday, February 03, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

10 sojourners hollin' back

Anonymous  

What a sweet little girl.I hope she is found quickly. Her family's heart must be breaking over this.

October 1, 2008 at 3:27 AM
Anonymous  

Can't say it any better than Black on Campus just did.

October 1, 2008 at 9:16 AM

Sending good thoughts for a quick recovery.

And I nearly spit out my morning coffee at your new (?) Obama button, "I Got This!". Wouldn't it be refreshing to have that kind of honesty in politics?

Although you probably know me from Back Porchervations, I posted a Wordless Wednesday at my meme blog: http://bluegrassgal.wordpress.com/2008/10/01/wordless-wednesday-at-the-lake/

October 1, 2008 at 9:24 AM

Happy WW! Our prayers for her quick return to her family...

Thanx for your earlier visit! I invite your blog readers to see why Jenny Craig is a multi-millionaire on my WW-post this week. I gotta go do some sit-ups...

peace, Villager

October 1, 2008 at 9:52 AM

good luck.

October 1, 2008 at 9:52 AM

These wordless wednesdays from you are breaking my heart, but they are so needed.

October 1, 2008 at 12:18 PM

Much obliged to all for stopping by SjP's on this Wordless Wednesday.

@Kentuckygal, re: button. LOL it tends to hav that effect on folks!

@ Clnmike, just seemed the right thing to do for SjP's...

October 1, 2008 at 4:27 PM

Changing the subject a little. We have a big news story in the UK regarding Carol Thatcher (daughter of ex-UK Prime Minister) and the peculiar phenomenon of the Golliwog - which often raises its head over here.

We'd very much appreciate a US response to the debate.

I'm not sure if this is peculiarly a UK and Australian thing. Here is the link to all the info and blog (and other blogs)debating it.Be warned...some of the debate may make you angry - but its not generally of the Far Right White Supremacist variety.

http://bentsocietyblog.blogspot.com/2009/02/crime-racism-and-symbolism.html

Many thanks and kind regards

Robin

February 5, 2009 at 10:05 AM
Anonymous  

Oh no... She's missing... I hope she is found soon.

February 5, 2009 at 12:33 PM

We have got to do something to get our missing folks out in the public's eye. It would be so helpful if just one half of the MSM time that has been spent on Caylee would of been focused on other cases.

I hope and pray that this baby girl and all the other missing folks are found.

February 5, 2009 at 11:39 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45