Sojourner's Place

sunday inspiration...there, but for god's grace go i  

Posted by SjP in ,

The post below this one by the same title, provides the impetus for today's Sunday Inspiration. Sometimes when we are at our darkest hour, we must believe that God will always there for us. He will make a way out of no way. He will be there...we just - we must - believe that He will. The darkest hour is just before dawn, but JOY ALWAYS COMES IN THE MORNING!

Sunday Inspirations, is the meme created in honor of my Mother for Mother's Day 2008 and is just one way to help get us through the week ahead, the trials we may face, and yes, to say Thank Ya and testify! I hope that you participate and share with us your Sunday Inspirations. Your weekly contribution may very well be the inspiration that someone else may need and has been looking for.

The Rules: 1. Anyone can participate. 2. You may post a video, poem, religious verse, song, story, picture, ANYTHING that has given you inspiration and the motivation to go on. Just make sure not to offend anyone. 3. Add your name to the meme list so others can be inspired.4. Be and get inspired and be sure to comment.

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Technorati ~ ~ Del.iciou.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Twitter ~ ~ My Good Towels ~ ~ FeedBlitz ~ ~ Email SjP





Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Sunday, February 01, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

8 sojourners hollin' back

My mom often says, "There but by grace, do I go." It is really so true.

This was on time! I needed an uplifiting for my spirit.

February 1, 2009 at 2:22 AM
Anonymous  

I am going to try and get back on Sunday Inspiration. I hardly ever blog on Sunday because it's church and family day, but this meme is worth it. Can you start sending out reminders?

February 1, 2009 at 3:34 PM
Anonymous  

once again, very inspiring, and you prompted me to write on the topic. sundays make me think of you ...

February 1, 2009 at 6:51 PM
Anonymous  

Thank you for your inspiration, it is encouraging to me. I am waiting on that joy.

February 1, 2009 at 9:22 PM

Amen to this!! But by His grace & mercy. We truly must remember this.

February 1, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Amen & Amen!
I know it is only HIS grace that kept me. Since our move to TX we have been in a financial situation that others would call a stronghold but God has kept us not just afloat but abundantly so! If I told you what was going on here you would not even believe it!
But we TRULY know and appreciate the Father's grace in our lives!
Awesome post & reminder!

February 2, 2009 at 2:49 PM

You and Lady D were on the same page this week. I hope you had a chance to see her meme entry for 2/1/09 as well.

The song was on point. Thank you for sharing it. Thank you also for being persistent with this meme. I'm hopeful over time that many more will join with us.

February 2, 2009 at 10:27 PM

When I purposely pause and think about His grace, I'm overtaken with the notion of what He's done for me. I declare He is a faithful God, and not a man that He should lie. His answer is, "Yes, and amen."

February 6, 2009 at 1:03 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45