Sojourner's Place

wordless wednesday...have you seen diamond bradley?  

Posted by SjP in

DIAMOND BRADLEY
Missing Since: July 6, 2001
Missing from:CHICAGO, IL
Age Now: 11

Sojourner's Place supports the efforts of the
Black and Missing but Not Forgotten

**When you see a blank picture on my Wordless Wednesdays Black and Missing posts
it means that the featured missing individual(s) has been located.
Updated information will be provide if/when available.

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Technorati ~ ~ Del.iciou.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Twitter ~ ~ My Good Towels ~ ~ FeedBlitz ~ ~ Email SjP




Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Wednesday, December 17, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

3 sojourners hollin' back

How do we know if some one has been found or at least closure has been had?

December 17, 2008 at 3:35 PM

The numbers of those missing never ceases to amaze me...
I also agree with Mike. Do you get any closure feedback?

December 17, 2008 at 5:08 PM

@ Clnmike & Regina, I link the pictures directly to the national site for missing and exploited. When the picture disappears, I then "investigate" it. Unfortunately, that site doesn't update when someone has been found. Ironically you get a message that the page you are looking for is "not found". But, when I learn anything I'll update the post.

December 17, 2008 at 5:51 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45