Sojourner's Place

frustrated black woman blogger  

Posted by SjP in

I've been a frustrated Black woman blogger since yesterday. I tried the new draft feature in Blogger for my Old School Friday post Thursday night. But when I looked at it yesterday - everything was all out of place! Frankie was there! Thank goodness - but... Oh well, I think I've at least put a band-aide on the problem - but it looks like I can only have 2 posts on a page for a while. We'll see.

Anyway, I putting a link to Frankie in this post just in case you missed him yesterday as well as a link to my take on Thursday's debate. Much obliged for your patience.

Frankie Beverly and Maze

Obama vs Clinton - Who Won?
Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old Sojourner('s Place) ain't got nothing more to say. ~~SjP

Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Blogmarks Add to: Technorati

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Saturday, April 19, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 sojourners hollin' back

Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45