Sojourner's Place

much obliged: arte y pico award  

Posted by SjP in ,

My sista blogger, Zenobia of From the Battlefield. . . ~*~Sisters, Let's Talk~*~, has humble Sojourner's Place with the Arte y Pico Award. I, too have only been blogging for a few months and I am always surprised and amazed that I even get comments let alone an award! Humbling...simply humbling. Much obliged sista for finding SjP's worthy of such a wonderful and beautiful award!


The "Arte y Pico" award, you must know that it comes with a few rules. These rules are listed below:


1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each awardee has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award: http://arteypico.blogspot.com/

5. Display these rules.

Now for the hard part. There are so many deserving blogs, that it is really hard for me to pick just 5. Lucky for me, many of them have already received this beautiful award. But, here goes. I am passing this award to:

From My Brown Eyed View: Ms. Lady Deborah brings it each and every post. She's always right on and tells it like it is. I'm sure she has no idea just how much I rely on her insight!

Black Women, Blow the Trumpet: What can I say about this blog by Lisa. Words are simply not adequate! You must take some time to visit and see for yourself. There you be enlightened, educated, and challenged!

Mind of Marcus: Marcus keeps me young at heart...and oh, what a wonderful sense of humor! Much obliged Marcus!

Hagar's Daughter: When my soul needs a lift, I can always count on HG to have a message just for me. She's definitely provided us with a place at the well!

Notes of This Native Son : Just found Cedric the other day. His is a very stirring and provocative blog.


Speak the Truth!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old Sojourner's Place ain't got nothing more to say.

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Thursday, June 26, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

3 sojourners hollin' back

Congrats!

June 27, 2008 at 3:00 AM

SJP,
Congrats, you are doing such a wonderful job. Keep the faith.

I am truly touched. Words fail me. What a wonderful surprise after a much needed vacation. Thanks. BTW, I just learned that you sent me the World Love Link - I'm so slow, especially when I don't expect to receive an award.

I'll pass both on. Thanks again and keep up the good work. I love this site.

June 27, 2008 at 8:21 PM

SjP!

I love coming to your blog site! I have been able to make some great links and read some great posts!

Congratulations! This is a great blog!

Thank you for mentioning my blog. I appreciate your support! I haven't been blogging that long. In fact I am about to celebrate my one year anniversary as a PC user!

I have been blessed to make connections with some really fantastic people in that year. You are one of them.

Hopefully we will blessed to see this year out in joy and peace!

Thanks again!

June 27, 2008 at 10:03 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45