Sojourner's Place

old school friday...freedom friday  

Posted by SjP in ,

It's Old School Friday and today's theme is Freedom Friday. My first pick was really easy and typical SjP. Way back...back in the day! Jimi Hendrix. Freedom. Moving images.


Now this next one might seem like a bit of a departure for SjP's. It's not 40 years old (LOL)! But, you gotta know that I love the Doobie Brothers and therefore, Michael McDonald! Fits doesn't it? So here's Michael singing Sweet Freedom.




Have a safe and wonderful holiday! We'll be celebrating the 'Social Butterfly's" 18th Birthday on Saturday. Ya'll pray for us! {smiling...crying}

Speak the Truth!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old Sojourner's Place ain't got nothing more to say.

Mrs. Grapevine and Ms. Marvalus are the creators of this bloggie meme. Click here for more info.

Want more OSF! Check out these sites:

AJ - Believer 1964 - CC Groovy - Chocl8t - Shawn - Danielle - Danielle Vyas - Dee - DP - Fresh and Fab - Hagar’s DaughtersInvisible Woman - Kim - LaKeisha - LaShonda - Lil Creole Pimp - Lisa C - Marcus - MarvalusOne - Mike - Mrs. Grapevine - LadyDeborah - Quick - Regina - Shae-Shae - Sharon - SJP - Thembi - Villager - Vivrant Thang - Your Name Here

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Friday, July 04, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

9 sojourners hollin' back

SJP,
I knew you would have really good pics for today. You surprised me with "Sweet Freedom."

Enjoy the 4th and a very happy 18th to The Social Butterfly.

July 4, 2008 at 5:51 AM

Oh, that's good! Love the Jimi, love the Doobie Bros.

Have an excellent weekend!

July 4, 2008 at 11:28 AM

HG, much obliged. Figured "Sweet Freedom" would be a surprise coming from me. {smile} I love the Doobies and Michael McDonald. Glad you like my pics!

July 4, 2008 at 11:29 AM

Hey Ms M! Glad you liked the picks today. Have a great and safe holiday!

July 4, 2008 at 11:30 AM

I love the Doobie Brothers & McDonald! great pick, interesting choice coming from you!!

July 4, 2008 at 12:35 PM

I could stay on your page all day. You know I'm a Jimi fan. But the Michael McDonald just took the cake. :-)

July 4, 2008 at 1:34 PM

@ Regina, Surprise! Surprise!

@ Shae-Shae, you are too kind! I loves me some Jimi and Michael!

July 4, 2008 at 4:54 PM

Hey there! {waves}

You have just reminded me how much I used to loooove michael McDonald's music!!

(smiles)
Lisa

July 6, 2008 at 2:11 PM
Anonymous  

I'll be back! This is definitely a place I can come and eat FREELY from the Tree of Life! :-)

July 8, 2008 at 4:40 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45