Sojourner's Place

PARDON MY MESS!  

Posted by SjP in ,

Well, as you can see I've been messing around with my template in an attempt to do some redecorating here at SjP's and obviously kinda mess things up pretty good. See that's what I get for starting an Angry Black Woman post on Lt. Dan and the Ice Queen. I mean it had everything from the neck and eyes rolling and all the finger pointing that comes with the characteristic. Oh well...just goes to show you that God Don't Like Ugly (and He ain't too partial to pretty either).

So, please ya'll just bear with me until I get things back together. Much obliged! Very much obliged for your patience.


Speak the Truth!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Saturday, October 04, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

11 sojourners hollin' back

SjP,

I had to come and check out what was happening here. lol about your comments on the Mundane Mavericks!

It will be back in order soon.

October 5, 2008 at 1:43 AM

I kinda like it....

October 5, 2008 at 4:34 PM

I definitely like this it's nice and clutter free.

October 5, 2008 at 5:09 PM

SjP,
This looks really good. Why don't you sit with it for a spell?

October 5, 2008 at 8:07 PM

I like the fell of the new template. I also enjoy that you are going for a unique look and feel. I miss your Sunday Inspiration meme today...

peace, Villager

October 5, 2008 at 8:12 PM

I think it looks great!:-)

October 5, 2008 at 8:13 PM
Anonymous  

I like the new look. Its easier to navigate and less clutter.

October 5, 2008 at 11:11 PM

@ MsLadyDeborah, now you know I d*mn near had a fit...surprised you didn't hear me in Ohio when I messed up my spot! My eyes and neck are still rolling - might see that post anyway! LOL

@ C.S., much obliged...I kinda like it too.

@ Clnmike & T-Apple, see y'all ain't right. Y'all been coming to my spot thinking "d*mn! I wish she'd get rid of some that crap!" MM-HM! LOL! Much obliged, though - I'm gonna try to keep it clean! LOL!

@ Hagar's Daughter, Much obliged...yeah, I think I'll keep it.

@ Villager, as they say every adversity has a seed of better benefit. So, I guess when I messed up by experimenting it all worked out pretty good. I'm kinda liking the feel myself.

Sunday Inspiration is up now, albeit a day late - I had to post the message.

@ Invisible Woman, Much obliged! Glad you like it.

October 6, 2008 at 4:30 AM
Anonymous  

I'm sorry. lol. It looks good. I wish typepad had more templates to choose from, or maybe I should learn to code.

October 6, 2008 at 12:41 PM
Anonymous  

I like your new decoration. the site is much easier to navigate now.

October 6, 2008 at 10:29 PM

@ Renee, Much obliged! I'm digging it, too.

October 6, 2008 at 11:27 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45